What We Need To Know: Plans for Regathering
• The first Sunday when you can register for in-person worship will be Sunday, July 5, at 11AM.
• For right now, we need to limit attendance to 50 persons. However, know that the church’s task force and staff are working diligently to find creative ways for more of us to worship together safely. While we are starting with one service and 50 people, the hope is that we will be able to increase those numbers in the near future.
• For the immediate future, because we are limiting to attendance to 50 people, we ask that you not sign up for two Sundays in a row to allow everyone an opportunity to come.
• If you wish to attend an in-person gathering, we are requiring everyone to make a reservation through Eventbrite. The reservations will open on the Monday before a Sunday worship service, and the deadline to sign up will be Fridays at noon. The link will be https://fumcwestpoint.eventbrite.com. Details about the registration process were in the letter mailed to church members and constituents.
• If you are not comfortable making the online reservation and require some help, you may reach Julie at the church office (662-494-1658).